The word Think appears in the logo. It exemplifies what is also known as Critical Thinking.
Critical Thinking, according to Wikipedia is about seeking truths or determining whether claims are true or false. It is also about strategizing and thinking smartly to solve problems and/or to improve one's situation and developing good mental frameworks to navigate through life. It is a combination of common sense, logical analysis and is the product of constantly challenging the norm and discarding old beliefs for better tools.
Here are a few tenets picked up over the years.
1. Achieve Second Level Thinking, be different but better.
2. Always praise people. Spread positive energy.
3. Don't wrestle with pigs, we get dirty and the pigs enjoy it.
4. Challenge our own views with other smarter critical thinkers. That's how we learn and improve.
5. Read, talk and discuss. Be a sponge and magnet for information and knowledge.
6. Surround ourselves with good people. Goodness begets goodness.
7. Learn from the forefathers and learn from mistakes. Never give up.
8. Enforce discipline. It takes 10 years and 10,000 hours to be good at something.
9. Always be prepared. Not everyone can think on their feet.
10. Be flexible. Give and take. Stubborn pigs get killed first.
11. Know what you are good at, and magnify it.
12. Patience is a virtue. Be patient, wait for it get really, really cheap.
According to Charlie Munger, there are about hundred of what he calls "mental models" drawn from multiple disciplines that would help us tremendously in decision making in life. Well, for a start, there's twelve here.
You may notice that some of the tenets might contradict one another. Ironically, life and investment are paradoxes that usually contain contradictions as well. In fact, the best investors are those who can handle the contradictions, reasoned them out to find the middle road that leads to riches.
Hope to add on to this list as we learn more! Do feel free to add your own in the comments below.